7 DAYS LUXURIOUS YOGA, PILATES & WELLNESS RETREAT, IBIZA
July 14, 2018 – July 20, 2018
Diosa Hayya is collaborating with Emma Forsyth from Pilates Plus Dublin to create another fabulous 7 days of ultimate fitness and wellbeing full of fun activities as well as time for complete relaxation.
In this retreat, we will focus on becoming fitter and feeling stronger as the week progresses, not forgetting our wellbeing and relaxation of course. You will have the more dynamic fitness sessions in the morning, Emma’s strength building pilates sessions, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) and dynamic yoga and the more restorative sessions from mindful stretching to Yin yoga and meditation in the evening. All our sessions and including our fitness dynamic sessions are suitable for all levels from beginners to the more experienced.
You will experience Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) on the crystal blue waters of Ibiza, evening walk in the beautiful countryside followed by dinner in an organic farm under the stars, visiting the famous drummers on Benirras beach, sound healing session and much more. There will be plenty of time to take care of yourself by lounging by the pool, have a massage in the beautiful surroundings of Can Amonita, your home for the week, and explore all that Ibiza has to offer.
You will be totally nourished with healthy yet delicious mediterranean food, fresh from local Ibiza farms. You will enjoy sumptuous and wholesome food from our creative and talented chefs. We make sure no one goes hungry on our retreat with plenty of food to satisfy you.
The villa Can Amonita is built purposefully for retreats. An outdoor fitness deck, a serene pool surrounded by pine trees and a Bali house where you can have a personalised massage, are just some of the chill-out areas you will find in the house grounds. All bedrooms are ensuite with air-condition and wifi if you so wish to connect with the outside world.
Emma Forsyth has owned and run Pilates Plus Dublin since April 2007. Having trained in LA in 2006 PPD was the first studio of its kind outside of LA. It is one of the most exclusive and effective fitness studios in Dublin. Emma is a Qualified Health & Wellness coach which is complemented both by her Fitness background and qualifications and being a Social Science graduate from UCD.
Emma has previously worked in TV, Radio and Print Journalism. In 2013 Emma became a mum to gorgeous Maya. Having undergone a C-Section Delivery Emma has been researching antenatal fitness.
- 6 nights accommodation at Can Amonita, 2 people sharing a twin room with en-suite bathroom
- Morning fitness sessions including Pilates, HIIT and Dynamic Yoga
- Evening restorative yoga sessions with meditation
- 1 hour Stand Up Paddle Boarding session
- 1 evening countryside walk followed by dinner in a beautiful organic farm
- 1 evening Healing Sound Bath meditation
- Visit the famous Benirras drummers
- Daily brunch after the morning session
- Breakfast snack and teas straight after the morning session
- Healthy fresh morning juices
- Dinner after evening session for 5 nights, 1 night eating in an organic farm (included). (1 night eating out in a restaurant – not included)
- Daily afternoon snack
- Dinner after evening session for 5 nights (1 night eating our in a restaurant)
- Glass of wine with dinner
- Fruit, teas and water during the day
Good to Know:
- Max 14 guests per retreat.
- This is not a detox retreat, but a fitness and wellness retreat where you will be nourished to compensate for the dynamic exercises.
- Our food is fresh, seasonal, healthy, plant-based and caters to everyone’s needs.
- Wine is served with evening meals.
- Snacks, teas and unlimited water available throughout the day.
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning.
- The venue is located a short drive from gorgeous beaches and coves including: famous Benirras beach (sunset drumming), Cala Llenya and Cala Nova.
- The villages of San Lorenzo and Santa Gertrudis, with a selection of shops and restaurants, are only a few minutes’ drive from the venue.
- Our retreats are professional but offer a totally laid back atmosphere.
- Diosa Hayya team is available to take care of your every need.
To book and reserve your place, please pay €400 deposit. Full payment is due by 12 May 2018.
- Full Price €1,750 per person, shared room with private ensuite bathroom
- Friend Discount €100 discount per person if coming with a friend (€1650 per person – Discount Code: FRIEND))
- Single supplement €500, single room with private ensuite bathroom
Any booking issues, please contact me Cynthia on +44 7789768340 or firstname.lastname@example.org
A non-refundable deposit of EURO €400 is required to confirm your space and the full amount is due by 12 May 2018.
In case of cancellation, the deposit is non-refundable. The remaining amount may be refunded up until 12 May 2018; 50% up until the 23 June 2018. No refunds are possible after 23 June 2018, unless a replacement is found.
- Flights and transfers
- Travel and personal insurance
- Additional activities and personal treatments and massages
- Any food and beverage purchased/consumed outside the venue