EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT €150 off per person until 28th Feb 2019
Enter EARLYBIRD in the booking form to redeem your €150 Early Bird discount.
Join us for an activity-filled yoga retreat in a luxurious villa in the beautiful and peaceful north of Ibiza. The inspirational yoga teacher Zarah Boden will guide you through morning Vinyasa flow yoga as well as restorative yoga and meditation in the evenings.
You will experience Stand Up Paddle Boarding, crystal sound healing, meditation and drumming sessions with plenty of time for relaxation and exploring Ibiza.
This retreat will guide you towards embodying yoga, listening to your inner guru and taking steps towards self-empowerment. You will be nourished with healthy yet delicious mediterranean food, fresh from local Ibiza farms.
The villa Can Amonita is built purposefully for yoga retreats. An outdoor yoga deck, a serene pool surrounded by pine trees and a Bali house where you can have a personalised massage, are just some of the chill-out areas you will find in the house grounds.
Our NOURISH TO FLOURISH yoga retreat will be about YOU, focusing on slowing down, being present, disconnecting, appreciating nature, food, health, and living consciously.
Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Yin Yoga, Breathing, Meditation, Partner Yoga, Zarah’s fun take on yoga ZOGAflow (Yoga+Dance+Music) and much more…
The yoga practice will be enhanced with additional activities, of both active and passive nature such as Stand Up Paddle Boarding, drumming circle and healing sound bath.
- Day 1 Sat: Welcome drink, evening yoga and dinner
- Day 2 Sun: Morning yoga, evening restorative yoga, and meditation
- Day 3 Mon: Morning yoga, evening yoga, and healing sound bath
- Day 4 Tue: Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) on the beach, picnic and FREE rest of day to explore Ibiza
- Day 5 Wed: Morning yoga, evening yoga and drumming circle
- Day 6 Thur: Morning yoga, evening restorative yoga and visiting the famous Benirras Drummers
- Day 7 Fri: Morning yoga and check out
Please note: due to weather and other conditions out of our control the itinerary is subject to change
- 1 hour Stand Up Paddle Boarding session
- 5 morning yoga sessions
- 5 evening yoga sessions with meditation
- 6 nights accommodation at Can Amonita
- Breakfast snack and teas before morning yoga
- Healthy fresh juice and daily brunch after the morning yoga practice
- Afternoon snack
- Dinner after evening yoga for 5 nights (1 night eating out in a restaurant)
- Glass of wine with dinner
- Evening activities, such as Sound Bath, drumming circle and visiting Benirras drummers.
- Silent early morning walk (daily depending on demand)
- Fruit, teas and water during the day
Good to Know:
- Max 12 guests per retreat.
- Our yoga is suitable for complete beginners as well as experienced yogis.
- This is not a detox retreat.
- Our food is fresh, seasonal, healthy, plant-based and caters to everyone’s needs.
- Wine is served with evening meals.
- Snacks, teas and unlimited water available throughout the day.
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning.
- Our retreats offer a laid back atmosphere.
- The venue is located a short drive from gorgeous beaches and coves including: famous Benirras beach (sunset drumming), Cala Llenya and Cala Nova.
- The villages of San Lorenzo and Santa Gertrudis, with a selection of shops and restaurants, are only a few minutes’ drive from the venue.
- Diosa Hayya team is available to take care of your every need.
HOW TO BOOK
A non-refundable deposit of EURO 400 is required to confirm your space.
EARLY BIRD OFFER €150 off the full price per person until 28th February 2019. Enter discount code: EARLYBIRD in the booking form to redeem your €150 Early Bird discount.
Click here for booking and payment to reserve your space.
OR Payment by Bank transfer. Please contact me, Cynthia on +44 7789768340 or send me an email on email@example.com
- Flights and transfers
- Travel and personal insurance
- Additional activities and personal treatments and massages
- Any food and beverage purchased/consumed outside the venue
A non-refundable deposit of EURO €400 is required to confirm your space and the full amount is due six weeks before the retreat by 25 May 2019.
In case of cancellation, the deposit is non-refundable. The remaining amount may be refunded up until 25 May 2019; 50% up until the 15 June 2019. No refunds are possible after 15 June 2019, unless a replacement is found.