NOURISH TO FLOURISH YOGA RETREAT
July 7, 2018 – July 13, 2018
Join us for an activity-filled yoga retreat in a luxurious villa in the beautiful and peaceful north of Ibiza. The inspirational yoga teacher Zarah Boden will guide you through morning Vinyasa flow yoga as well as restorative yoga and meditation in the evenings.
You will experience Stand Up Paddle Boarding, crystal sound healing, meditation and drumming sessions with plenty of time for relaxation and exploring Ibiza.
This retreat will guide you towards embodying yoga, listening to your inner guru and taking steps towards self-empowerment. You will be nourished with healthy yet delicious mediterranean food, fresh from local Ibiza farms.
The villa Can Amonita is built purposefully for yoga retreats. An outdoor yoga deck, a serene pool surrounded by pine trees and a Bali house where you can have a personalised massage, are just some of the chill-out areas you will find in the house grounds.
Our NOURISH TO FLOURISH yoga retreat will be about YOU, focusing on slowing down, being present, disconnecting, appreciating nature, food, health, and living consciously.
Vinyasa Flow Yoga, Yin Yoga, Breathing, Meditation, Partner Yoga, Zarah’s fun take on yoga ZOGAflow (Yoga+Dance+Music) and much more…
The yoga practice will be enhanced with additional activities, of both active and passive nature such as Stand Up Paddle Boarding, drumming circle and healing sound bath.
- Day 1 Sat: Welcome drink, evening yoga and dinner
- Day 2 Sun: Morning yoga, evening restorative yoga, and meditation
- Day 3 Mon: Morning yoga, evening yoga, and healing sound bath
- Day 4 Tue: Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) on the beach, picnic and FREE rest of day to explore Ibiza
- Day 5 Wed: Morning yoga, evening yoga and drumming circle
- Day 6 Thur: Morning yoga, evening restorative yoga and dinner in a beautiful organic farm
- Day 7 Fri: Morning yoga and check out
Please note: due to weather and other conditions out of our control the itinerary is subject to change
- 1 hour Stand Up Paddle Boarding session
- 5 morning yoga sessions
- 5 evening yoga sessions with meditation
- 6 nights accommodation at Can Amonita
- Breakfast snack and teas before morning yoga
- Healthy fresh juice and daily brunch after the morning yoga practice
- Afternoon snack
- Dinner after evening yoga for 5 nights (1 night eating our in a restaurant)
- Glass of wine with dinner
- 1 evening Healing Sound Bath meditation
- 1 Drummer circle session
- Silent early morning walk (daily depending on demand)
- Fruit, teas and water during the day
- Ayurvedic questionnaire sent to you before the retreat
Good to Know:
- Max 14 guests per retreat.
- Our yoga is suitable for complete beginners as well as experienced yogis.
- This is not a detox retreat.
- Our food is fresh, seasonal, healthy, plant-based and caters to everyone’s needs.
- Wine is served with evening meals.
- Snacks, teas and unlimited water available throughout the day.
- SUP, Stand Up Paddle Boarding is great for core stability, focus and balance.
- Silent walks help to relieve stress and tension, replenish your mental resources, improve memory and regenerate brain cells.
- By listening to your body, our drumming circle workshop will re-connect you with your inner rhythm
- Crystal bowl sound creates vibrations that cause a sense of stillness and deep relaxation within your mind and body.
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning.
- Our retreats offer a laid back atmosphere.
- The venue is located a short drive from gorgeous beaches and coves including: famous Benirras beach (sunset drumming), Cala Llenya and Cala Nova.
- The villages of San Lorenzo and Santa Gertrudis, with a selection of shops and restaurants, are only a few minutes’ drive from the venue.
- Diosa Hayya team is available to take care of your every need.