WHITE ISLAND FITNESS AND WELLNESS RETREAT
July 14, 2018 – July 20, 2018
Diosa Hayya is collaborating with Emma Forsyth from Pilates Plus Dublin to create another fabulous 7 days of ultimate fitness and wellbeing full of fun activities.
In this retreat, we will focus on becoming fitter and feeling stronger as the week progresses, not forgetting our wellbeing and relaxation of course. You will have the more dynamic fitness sessions in the morning – Emma’s strength building pilates sessions, HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) and dynamic yoga. In the evening sessions, you will experience more restorative sessions, from stretching to Yin restorative yoga and meditation.
You will experience Stand Up Paddle Boarding (SUP) on the crystal blue waters of Ibiza, evening walk in the beautiful countryside followed by dinner in an organic farm under the stars, visiting the famous drummers on Benirras beach and much more. There will be plenty of time to take care of yourself by lounging the pool, have a massage in the beautiful surroundings of Can Amonita, your home for the week, and explore all that Ibiza has to offer.
You will be totally nourished with healthy yet delicious mediterranean food, fresh from local Ibiza farms. We make sure no one goes hungry on our retreat with plenty of food to satisfy you.
The villa Can Amonita is built purposefully for retreats. An outdoor yoga deck, a serene pool surrounded by pine trees and a Bali house where you can have a personalised massage, are just some of the chill-out areas you will find in the house grounds. All bedrooms are ensuite with air-condition and wifi if you so wish to connect with the outside world.
- 6 nights accommodation at Can Amonita, 2 people sharing a twin room with en-suite bathroom
- Morning fitness sessions including Pilates, HIIT and Dynamic Yoga
- Evening restorative yoga sessions with meditation
- 1 hour Stand Up Paddle Boarding session
- 1 evening countryside walk followed by dinner in a beautiful organic farm
- 1 evening Healing Sound Bath meditation
- Visit the famous Benirras drummers
- Daily brunch after the morning session
- Breakfast snack and teas straight after the morning session
- Healthy fresh morning juices
- Dinner after evening session for 5 nights, 1 night eating in an organic farm (included). (1 night eating out in a restaurant – not included)
- Daily afternoon snack
- Dinner after evening session for 5 nights (1 night eating our in a restaurant)
- Glass of wine with dinner
- Fruit, teas and water during the day
Good to Know:
- Max 16 guests per retreat.
- This is not a detox retreat.
- Our food is fresh, seasonal, healthy, plant-based and caters to everyone’s needs.
- Wine is served with evening meals.
- Snacks, teas and unlimited water available throughout the day.
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning.
- The venue is located a short drive from gorgeous beaches and coves including: famous Benirras beach (sunset drumming), Cala Llenya and Cala Nova.
- The villages of San Lorenzo and Santa Gertrudis, with a selection of shops and restaurants, are only a few minutes’ drive from the venue.
- Our retreats offer a laid back atmosphere.
- Diosa Hayya team is available to take care of your every need.