RELAX & REVIVE YOGA RETREAT
August 26, 2017 – September 1, 2017
Option to join for 3 nights: 26 – 29 August or 29 August – 1 September
When was the last time you truly relaxed? Today’s world is so ‘busy’ that we risk losing sight of what living really means. Stress is one of the main causes of burnout, relationship issues and health problems. Relaxation is a necessary luxury. This retreat will focus on slowing down, being present, disconnecting and appreciating nature, food, health, relaxation. Living consciously.
Clear, compassionate and personable, Anna teaches a slow but strong Vinyasa Flow Yoga practice, with emphasis on guiding you to find natural alignment in poses and freedom in your breath. Using breath-led creative movement she encourages you to feel a deeper connection to the strength, flexibility, balance and ease in your own body in a safe, nurturing group dynamic accessible to all levels of practitioner.
Through a balanced and varied practice of Yoga, we are able to Relax & Revive our systems simultaneously.
We receive powerful tools that enable us to shift our perceptions and beliefs around our own abilities, enabling us to find a freedom and openness to the challenges and constantly changing dualities of life and encourage us to reconnect to our true selves.
The morning practice will be a more dynamic Vinyasa practice that will develop and build over the course of the week. Evening sessions will consist of more restorative practices, meditation, asana workshops, mantra chanting, kriya and pranayama practices.
The yoga practice will be enhanced with additional activities, of both active and passive nature, such as SUP yoga, rhythm workshop and sound bath. The food will be locally and seasonally sourced to provide you with maximum nutrients. You will enjoy sumptuous and wholesome food from our creative chefs! We are happy to accommodate any special dietary requirements.
You will leave our Relax & Revive retreat with a stronger, more flexible, balanced connection not only to your own body and mind, but to a collective group energy that goes beyond yourself.
You will feel relaxed and replenished.
Ready to step back into the world!
Your Sample Day:
- 7am | warming ginger tea to stimulate your digestive system
- 7.10am | optional silent walk in the forest
- 7.45am | selection of fresh fruit and light snacks
- 8-10am | awaken your body, mind & spirit with dynamic yoga, breathing & meditation practice
- 10.30am | fresh juice or smoothie
- 11.30am | lavish brunch encompassing both healthy and comfort foods
- YOUR time (explore Ibiza, read a book, relax by the pool, choose an activity or healing therapy)
- 6.30-7.45pm | restorative and relaxing sunset yoga practice
- 8.30pm | delicious dinner with fresh Mediterranean produce accompanied with a glass of wine
- after dinner optional activity (e.g. Bollywood & Bangra dance, rhythm music workshop or crystal bowl sound bath)
- good night’s beauty sleep
Good to Know:
- Max 14 guests per retreat.
- Our yoga is suitable for complete beginners as well as experienced yogis.
- This is not a detox retreat.
- Our food is fresh, seasonal, healthy and caters to everyone’s needs.
- Wine is served with evening meals.
- Snacks, teas and unlimited water available throughout the day.
- SUP yoga, which is yoga on a board floating on water, is great for core stability, focus and balance.
- Silent walks help to relieve stress and tension, replenish your mental resources, improve memory and regenerate brain cells.
- By listening to your body, our rhythm workshop will help you rediscover effortless understanding of groove stored deep within your DNA.
- Discover the secrets of Bollywood and Bangra dance while strengthening your awareness of musicality and timing, at the same time benefiting from a good workout.
- Crystal bowl sound creates vibrations that cause a sense of stillness and deep relaxation within your mind and body.
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning.
- Our retreats offer a laid back atmosphere.
- The venue is located a short drive from gorgeous beaches and coves including: famous Benirras beach (sunset drumming), Cala Llenya and Cala Nova.
- The villages of San Lorenzo and Santa Gertrudis, with a selection of shops and restaurants, are only a few minutes’ drive from the venue.
- Diosa Hayya team is available to take care of your every need.