Ibiza wellbeing retreats with a ‘tasting’ menu of feel good activities
YIN & YANG YOGA RETREAT August 5, 2017 – August 11, 2017
RELAX & REVIVE YOGA RETREAT August 26, 2017 – September 1, 2017
Imagine waking up to the sound of birds chirping in the forest. You step outside on to the balcony and breathe in the fresh island air. Your day starts with a silent walk taking in the sounds and smells of nature. Head space. Morning yoga, deep breathing and meditation practice.
Nourish yourself with a fresh healthy juice and a delicious brunch of locally sourced wholesome food. Let your inner child come out and play with our ‘tasting’ menu of activities including SUP (stand up paddle boarding), rhythm workshop, crystal sound bath. Relax by the pool. Explore the forest. Enjoy sunset. Soothe your body with a rejuvenating massage. Or try a healing cranio-sacral massage. You get to choose how to spend your time with us on this magical island as every activity is optional.
Our retreats are limited to a maximum of 12 people to allow us to tailor the programme to your individual needs. Our bespoke services provide you with the tools to embark on your personal journey of self-discovery. Balance is key at our retreats.
Your Sample Day:
- 7am | warming ginger tea to stimulate your digestive system
- 7.10am | optional silent walk in the forest
- 7.45am | selection of fresh fruit and light snacks
- 8-10am | awaken your body, mind & spirit with dynamic yoga, breathing & meditation practice
- 10.30am | fresh juice or smoothie
- 11.30am | lavish brunch encompassing both healthy and comfort foods
- YOUR time (explore Ibiza, read a book, relax by the pool, choose an activity or healing therapy)
- 6.30-7.45pm | restorative and relaxing sunset yoga practice
- 8.30pm | delicious dinner with fresh Mediterranean produce accompanied with a glass of wine
- after dinner optional activity (e.g. Bollywood & Bangra dance, rhythm music workshop and crystal bowl sound bath)
- good night’s beauty sleep
Good to Know:
- Max 12 guests per retreat.
- Our yoga is suitable for complete beginners as well as experienced yogis.
- This is not a detox retreat.
- Our food is fresh, seasonal, healthy and caters to everyone’s needs.
- Wine is served with evening meals.
- Snacks, teas and unlimited water available throughout the day.
- SUP yoga, which is yoga on a board floating on water, is great for core stability, focus and balance.
- Silent walks help to relieve stress and tension, replenish your mental resources, improve memory and regenerate brain cells.
- By listening to your body, our rhythm workshop will help you rediscover effortless understanding of groove stored deep within your DNA.
- Discover the secrets of Bollywood and Bangra dance while strengthening your awareness of musicality and timing, at the same time benefiting from a good workout.
- Crystal bowl sound creates vibrations that cause a sense of stillness and deep relaxation within your mind and body.
- All bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms and air-conditioning.
- Our retreats offer a laid back atmosphere.
- The venue is located a short drive from gorgeous beaches and coves including: famous Benirras beach (sunset drumming), Cala Llenya and Cala Nova.
- The villages of San Lorenzo and Santa Gertrudis, with a selection of shops and restaurants, are only a few minutes’ drive from the venue.
- Diosa Hayya team is available to take care of your every need.
Set in gardens and terraced woodland Can Amonita is a beautiful Blakstad-designed villa with an 18 meter pool in the hills, south of San Lorenzo, on the white island of Ibiza. All bedrooms have an en suite bathroom, are fully air conditioned and have internet access.
Most of the island’s north and east coast beaches are only a short drive from the venue. The villa is also conveniently located in close proximity to some of the best restaurants on the island.
Can Amonita is ideal for intimate retreats, nestled amongst pine trees overlooking the San Lorenzo Valley. Yoga is practiced outdoors on the wooden deck with views out to the forest.
“Wow Wow Wow. What a wonderful day! The yoga really opened my heart and made space for the love I need and deserve. The food was the most nourishing and inspiring of all the foods I have seen and eaten. I’m so nourished physically, mentally and emotionally. Thanks so much.” – Sian, UK
“I joined the launch of Diosa Hayya today including the yoga class with Anna. The villa is set in a beautiful location, very relaxing and tranquil. Anna is a brilliant teacher. Fantastic lunch by Cynthia & Gaby, who made us feel very welcome. Thank you.” – Lauren, UK
“This experience was absolutely fantastic. The surrounding, the energy flowing all around, the kindness and love that Gaby, Cynthia and Anna gave us, was a dream. All the lovely details in the food, the smells, the music…a feast for all the senses. I’m very grateful.” – Melanie, Uruguay
“Thank you!!! Such a beautiful event. Congratulations and best of luck to future success.” – Anna, Sweden
“Una excelente experiencia para el cuerpo, la mente y el espíritu. Cuidado a los mínimos detalles, todo sano y muy rico. Me ha encantado!” – Mirella, Brazil